He make me happy!
Disclaimer.



Diary About Links

Hye,ma name is Nurul Zawanah bt Hamzah. Live my life happily with my lovely family.Next year i'll be PMR-ians.So always wish me luck in every single step that i'm taking.^^V peace guyss

Stalker.


Credits.


The creator of this template is Ainabillah Shafie.
The template reedit by Mrs Yaya. The photogenic pictures taken at WeHeartit. Thanks to Rinaa for the cursor freebies. I am proud to use Colour Choose to

Powered by Blogger.com.




IT'S FASTING TIME !

Assalammualaikum .. hey, hai and HOI.. hehe *just kidding

Fuhh-2,, berhabuk dah pon blog ni.. lama bangat dong ngak update.. haha. *since when aku indon?
Actually,it's a fasting time!! YEAYYYY ~!!!. .just like my sis always told me. .there's somebody leaving because RAMADHAN is coming. .30 days? is it a long period of time,i don't even think so. .but,what make me always in puzzle is. .why there is so many hamba allah tak puasa ? hey ! come on dude,even the child can fasting. .why not an adult. .you already got a matured thinking. .am i? so. .please. .do fasting just like how you asking your son's to do . can you ?